Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's all about ME!

As I think about what I might type about, it's looking like this is turning out to be the "all about me" blog. Well, for a time, perhaps. I do have thoughts/ideas/statements that come to me about wishing for world peace, kudos to our guys for getting al Zarqawi, menopause, arthritis, our darling pug, and strong opinions about quite a lot.

I bought hubby one of those digital voice recorders because he sure can talk a lot, but can't think about what he just talked about long enough to type it all out. He's a very slow typer. He's verbally abusing the recorder when he thinks of things he likes to stew about, hence Stan's Stew. When I get a round tuit, I'll get one of those recorders, too, because I'm getting to be the same way. I like to run my mouth about things and enjoy debating, as well, but I never mean to intentionally hurt someone's feelings by what I say...unless they absolutely, unequivocally deserve it. Stay tuned, friends and family. I'll be back and maybe have something meaningful to say, someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home