Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nuttin new

I've been updating Emma's blog and just playing around this week. I still have laundry to do, but think I'll let Stan finish that up. Mbwahaha! He's such a good man to take care of me like he does while I work all the hours in a day. He realizes this, and that's why!

The Dr. says he believes I have joint inflammation and will keep me on a steroid med that seems to be helping. I take it for a little while, quit taking it till I start aching again, and so on. It's not good to take any kind of medicine, really. Anyone who's taken Anatomy and Physiology will know pretty much what it does to your liver. The liver can only filter so much "poison" we put into our bodies. I hate to take anything at all, but can't live with that pain.

I quit smoking back on January 12. I now have a terrible tootsie pop habit. Mmmm, they're good. I suck on the tootsie pops mostly while I'm driving as that's the time I smoked the most. When we did smoke (yes, Stan quit, too), we did not smoke in our home. We smoked out on the screened-in porch. The site to visit if you're interested in how we quit is here.

I've been so terrible. I know I need to hook back up that foot pedal I used for medical transcription so I can start transcribing for Stan's Stew, and I've been doing everything but that. Everyone has felt pulled in so many directions at once...I'm no exception...besides, I'm lazy/busy by turns, which is my nature. Call me fickle, what can I say?

Got an invite to Yahoo 360 and thought it was pretty neat. Went and did a page there, too. I'll post the link over on the right, later. I think I'm spreading stuff all over the net, somewhat, but at least it's all linked together.

It's late, for me, and better get to bed and get all the sleep I can. I'll be "running" till next Tues/Wed. Till then, have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home